We finally finished watching The Terminal, a film by Steven Spielberg starred by Tom Hanks. This time, you’ll have to place yourself in the characters’ shoes and take decisions. Below, you’ll find some hypothesis. Choose one of them and make your statement. Here’s mine as an example…
Eg. If I were Amelia I would go to Krakozhia to look for Victor and marry him!
1. At the beginning of the film, Dixon showed Viktor the door to America and said
the door was not guarded for 5 minutes. If you were Viktor, at that moment,
would you choose to go out from it or would you choose to wait?
2. If you were Viktor, would you insist going to America when your friends (Gupta,
Enrique and Joe Mulroy) would be in trouble?
3. If you were Viktor, would you choose to keep you promise to your father?
4. If you were Amelia, would you wait for Viktor or the married man?
5. If you were Enrique, would you go and see Officer Torres yourself?
6. If you were Gupta, would you go out and stop the aeroplane?
7. If you were Viktor, would you find Amelia again?