This time, the Mid-Term Exam will consist in a presentation (powerpoint, prezi, glogster) in which you will show how much you know about certain topics.
-The difference between Middle Ages and Rennaisance.
-Martin Luther and Reformation (Who is Martin Luther? , Why did he come up with the Protestant Religion?, Wht did he criticize of the Catholic Church?)
-Absolutism vs Liberty
-Henry VIII. Why was Protestantism convenient for him? Why did he break with Rome?
-Charles I. Crisis in 1642. He had some problems: Money, religion, Scotland, Ireland.
-Civil War. Execution of Charles I. Levellers and Diggers. Second civil war. Feudal Pyramid.
-Oliver Cromwell. Why is he important in the History of Britain?
-The Great Plague in 1665. The Great Fire in London 1666. What is the relationship between these two topics?
Your presentation must include:
- Unit 1
- 3 topics from Unit 2 that you feel interested in exploring.
- Sources: pictures and written (don´t forget to include where sources are taken from)
- Include a glossary with new words.
- Bibliography (make list of books or webpages consulted)
- Make sure your presentation is public.
- Send your exam to: email@example.com
Avoid copy-paste. Use your own words. Look up new words in the dictionary.